Get Help Using Our Products
"The customer support from EPIS is one of the strongest aspects for us in making the decision to purchase and continue using AURORA. EPIS customer support staff members are always available and so well versed in every aspect of the model. They really provide valuable insight in what to do when you are trying to get a certain result."
- Daryck Riddel, Market Analyst, TransAlta Energy Marketing
Considering an evaluation or trial of AURORA? Our approach is unique. We treat prospects like full-paying customers during a trial period so your experience will be exactly as if you are already a customer. No surprises (except the "I can't believe how great this is!" kind of surprises). Highlights include:
- Fully functioning model installed on your computers in minutes (not a diluted test case or remote access to our computers)
- Complete and most recent ready-to-use databases included with documentation
- Full access to industry-leading live customer support 60 hours per week (not just an outdated user manual)
- Multiple, customized, training classes taught by our expert support staff and developers
- Access to high-value tools, examples, training presentations, and our community of expert users (we don't just throw the software over the fence and say "good luck")
- Since software is learning-by-doing, we give you a quality, hands-on, trial experience.
To see if you qualify for a free evaluation, please click on the Schedule a Demo link below
An authorized login and password are required to access the latest versions of the AURORA model, databases, and other training materials on this website. If you do not have your company's login credentials, please contact Customer Support.
- Description of algorithms/logic for all model areas
- Contains ‘knowledge base’ section with examples, step-by-step tutorials, recommendations
- Contains ‘data documentation’ for thorough description of sources used in database updates
- Upload/download files – including latest model and database versions
- Download past conference or training presentations, tools, AURORA files
- Review FAQs, updated announcements, event information, etc.
- Call 208-255-3993 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific (PST UTC-8), plus additional hours with prior arrangement
- 2-days live training over the web included/year with regular AURORA license (extra fee for on-site)
- Additional custom training days available for fee
- 1-day training focused on latest AURORA developments, tips and recommendations (Spring)
- Annual Electric Market Forecasting Conference – includes training from EPIS staff, modeling applications from other AURORA users, and the annual AURORA users' group meeting. (Fall)
- See our EVENTS page for more information
EPIS Integration Services
- If you need services above and beyond normal Customer Support and beyond what is included in your license agreement, EPIS may enter into a professional services agreement for AURORA Users.
- Integration services from EPIS are for users who want help getting AURORA integrated into their internal systems (outage data, load forecasts, etc.), or need additional help on improving their implementation of processes around the model.
- Call 208-255-3993 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific (PST UTC-8).
- EPIS refers consulting projects to consulting companies and consultants who use AURORA that we recommend based on your needs and their expertise. Experienced consultants have expertise in a full range of energy modeling and forecasting areas.
- For referrals, Call 208-255-3993 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific (PST UTC-8).